Wednesday, 12 December 2012

My Privacy Policy

Here at Relevant Now (relevant-now.blogspot.com), while I provide you willingly with free information that I hope you can use to further yourself intellectually, there are certain things that I am obliged to disclose. I stumbled upon the need for a Privacy Policy over at TentBlogger, so follow that link to see the importance of this policy yourself.

Primarily, this post primarily entails a Privacy Policy which basically just tells you, the reader, that there is certain generic information that is captured by search engines and third party analytic tools from your visits. Since I am looking to include Google Adsense on this blog, according to their policies, I should stipulate the use of their system, but it is not only for that reason why I am writing this post. I am looking to further this blog, providing information to more readers, and thus it is only responsible for me to abide by the laws and other 'blogging practices' to stipulate the use of cookies and logs. All information is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
Not these Cookies, even though they do look decent!

Cookies are basically small pockets of data that is collected and stored, that enable faster loading time on your part when you (hopefully) re-enter my blog. Cookies are also used by search engines to provide you with more relevant results in the language you desire. Many 3rd party sites use cookies for providing you with the best, most relevant adds that are applicable to what you're searching for. You can adjust the settings in your browser yourself if you wish to send, accept or receive cookies at all. Log files are used to calculate clicks, date and time stamps and is used by every single website out there.

I reserve the right to make any alterations to this privacy policy at any time. By accessing this blog in any form is perceived as your acceptance of this Privacy Policy.

Finally, just to re-iterate, the use of any generic information is purely for the optimisation and benefit of your reading experience.

Thanks for reading and if you like the work that I am putting out there don't forget to subscribe. Hope this blog has been beneficial and I look forward to providing you with more information relevant to your studying life.

2 comments:

  1. HEY MAN, ME AND MY FRIENDS LOVE UR BLOG COS UVE MADE EVERYTHING MORE EASIER FOR US AT SCL, WE FOLLOW IGCSE :D EXAMS COMING UP THIS JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I'm glad that I'm helping you guys out with your preparation for June. I'll be providing more essays and summaries on more IGCSE coursework... So keep coming back :)
    Good luck and hope you get those A*'s!

    ReplyDelete